The Windows Server 2012 Core Network Guide provides instructions for planning and deploying the core components required for a fully functioning network and a new Active Directory® domain in a new forest. Using this guide, you can deploy computers configured with the following server roles and technologies:
· The Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) server role
· The Domain Name System (DNS) server role
· The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role
· The Network Policy Server (NPS) role service of the Network Policy and Access Services server role
· The Web Server (IIS) server role
· TCP/IP connections on individual servers
This guide also serves as a foundation for companion guides that show you how to deploy additional technologies in Windows Server 2012.
Stanislav Zhelyazkov has been working in IT since 2007. Stanislav has started his IT career as a Help Desk Specialist in 2007 while studying Informatics in the University of Ruse. He also worked in HP Enterprise Services (now known as DXC), maintaining large corporate IT infrastructures for clients in Holland, Switzerland and Germany and was involved in a Private Cloud project based on MS Hyper-V and System Center. He was also in the role of Principal Consultant in Lumagate developing and consulting companies on Azure, OMS, management and Private clouds. Currently he is Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Sentia Denmark. Stanislav is active community member at MSDN forums providing answers on Azure. His blogposts can be found at www.cloudadministrator.net or www.systemcentercentral.com.
View all posts by Stanislav Zhelyazkov