Specification for PowerShell 3.0 is available for download in a form of docx file.
The Windows Server 2012 Core Network Guide provides instructions for planning and deploying the core components required for a fully functioning network and a new Active Directory® domain in a new forest. Using this guide, you can deploy computers configured with the following server roles and technologies:
· The Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) server role
· The Domain Name System (DNS) server role
· The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role
· The Network Policy Server (NPS) role service of the Network Policy and Access Services server role
· The Web Server (IIS) server role
· TCP/IP connections on individual servers
This guide also serves as a foundation for companion guides that show you how to deploy additional technologies in Windows Server 2012.
Download the guide from here.
Microsoft released documentation for their new product UE-V and the new version of App-V:
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization Deployment Guide – This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V). It first describes the UE-V components and then shows you how to prepare for deployment and provides step-by-step instructions for deploying the UE-V Agent by using the following tools and technologies: Group Policy software installation, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, and scripted installation (e.g., command prompt).
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Documentation Resources Download Page – Here you can download all documents related to the old version of App-v 4.6 and the new one 5.0 also.
More documentation about SCCM 2012 was released for download these days. Three file are released:
- ConfigMgr2012HelpUpdate.msi – CHM (as part of the Help Update Wizard msi)
- Grab them here.