A new version of AD MP has been released. Here are the changes that were made in this revision:
- Corrected some Publisher names (for example, changed from PublisherName=KDC to PublisherName=Microsoft-Windows-Kerberos-Key-Distribution-Center).
- Updated rules to generate Alerts and not only go to the Event Viewer.
- Removed unnecessary check for Event Source Name for all NTDS rules (for example, removed EventSourceName=”NTDS General”).
- Corrected event parameter validation.
- Updated queries to search for correct event IDs.
- Fixed spelling errors.
- Added missing descriptions to rules.
- Fixed problems with Health Monitoring scripts.
- Removed user name checks from Userenv rules.
You can download the MP and the documentation from the link below.
9 thoughts on “Active Directory MP version 6.0.7822.0 Released”
Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your submit is simply cool and that i could assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.
It’s in reality a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
thank you for appreciating.
Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .
Very good read