Paul Keely a System Center MVP and one of the authors of Mastering System Center 2012 Operations Manager book is conducting a survey about how people are using System Center and SQL together. The results of the survey will help Paul in creating a whitepaper on the topic. So please give a 10 minutes of your time to fill the survey here and help the community.
Veeam is providing a free for download whitepaper on Hyper-V 3.0. The whitepaper is written by Greg Shields a Microsoft MVP and gives answers to 7 questions:
- Must your storage strategy evolve to meet Hyper-V’s new capabilities?
- Will VHDX impact your datacenter operations?
- Will SMB 3.0 and SOFS impact where you capture backups?
- Will your Hyper-V backups support deduplication?
- Is now the time to implement disaster recovery?
- Which is right for me: Multisite Clustering or VM replication?
- Is your site-to-site network sufficient?
Find out the answer to these questions by downloading the whitepaper from here.