MP University is free 1 day online training event that focuses on SCOM and Azure. As you know for the past several weeks I have been blogging about Azure Monitor Alerts so when I was offered the opportunity to do online session on that topic – I was all in. Besides blogging I also like presenting. Being able to do that online is good for me due to my busy schedule (both personal and work one). So if you are interested on that topic and seeing more of what I have blogged or any of the other sessions in the event please go here and sign up.
Learn the best practices for persisting Runbook Data in Orchestrator
Are you beginning your journey with System Center 2012 Orchestrator? Have you built your first Runbooks and struggling to store data and recover it easily Do you wish you knew…
• What pitfalls to avoid when trying to store data gather in an Orchestrator Runbook?
• How best to store data in your Runbook Solution?
• How to optimise the performance of Orchestrator?
Kelverion System Center 2012 Orchestrator experts. We have more more than 5 years’ experience in building large, complex automation solutions using Orchestrator and Opalis and over the years have faced virtually every challenge thrown up when implementing Orchestrator. When we build an Orchestrator Solution we also implement it with a Runtime database also side to persist Runbook data.
Attend this valuable webcast Best Practices for persisting Runbook Data in Orchestrator, Thursday, November 29th at 10:00 am GMT.
1. What pitfalls to avoid when trying to store data gather in an Orchestrator Runbook?
2. Why to leverage a database alongside Orchestrator for data persistency
3. How to leverage the database to optimise the performance of your Orchestrator Solution