Windows Azure Pack delivers Microsoft Azure technologies for you to run inside your datacenter. It offers rich, self-service, multi-tenant services and experiences that are consistent with Microsoft’s public cloud offering. Continue reading “You can help shape the future of Windows Azure Pack”
Lets say for some reason you are not using Windows Azure Pack but you are still using Service Provider Foundation and you want to add RD Gateway server so you can take advantage of Remote Console. This can be done trough the following simple lines of PowerShell: Continue reading “How to Add RD Gateway for Remote Console to SPF without WAP”
I’ve been applying UR2 across almost all System Center 2012 R2 components so I’ve decided to share some tips with you: Continue reading “Tips for Applying Update Rollup 2 on System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack”
Time flies by and Update Rollup 2 for System Center 2012 R2 is now available. Almost all components are receiving update. There are a lot of nice fixes in this update that you will want to squash. Before doing that in production make sure you test them in your dev environment. Continue reading “System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 2 and Windows Azure Pack Update 2 are Now Available”
Here is the promised Update Rollup 1 for Service Provider Foundation:
- After a request to repair or scale a virtual machine role is returned successfully, there is no corresponding job in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- A virtual machine template that uses differencing disks does not work correctly.
- You encounter a time-out issue when you run the Set-SCVirtualMachine cmdlet.
- When a tenant is creating a virtual machine under a subscription to a plan, you cannot update the plan.
- The OperatingSystem and OperatingSystemInstance properties are not populated when you perform Create and Update operations on virtual machine and VirtualHardDisk objects.