This blog post aims at exploring Service Provider Foundation. Charles Joy already covered how to deploy Gallery item trough WAP API and VMM PowerShell in series of blog posts. Although the SPF API for Gallery Items is similar I will show you how it is done there and what are the differences. Continue reading “Deploying Gallery Item trough SPF”
Lets say for some reason you are not using Windows Azure Pack but you are still using Service Provider Foundation and you want to add RD Gateway server so you can take advantage of Remote Console. This can be done trough the following simple lines of PowerShell: Continue reading “How to Add RD Gateway for Remote Console to SPF without WAP”
I’ve been applying UR2 across almost all System Center 2012 R2 components so I’ve decided to share some tips with you: Continue reading “Tips for Applying Update Rollup 2 on System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack”
Here is the promised Update Rollup 1 for Service Provider Foundation:
- After a request to repair or scale a virtual machine role is returned successfully, there is no corresponding job in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- A virtual machine template that uses differencing disks does not work correctly.
- You encounter a time-out issue when you run the Set-SCVirtualMachine cmdlet.
- When a tenant is creating a virtual machine under a subscription to a plan, you cannot update the plan.
- The OperatingSystem and OperatingSystemInstance properties are not populated when you perform Create and Update operations on virtual machine and VirtualHardDisk objects.
The first update rollup for System Center 2012 R2 is here. Continue reading “System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 1”