App-V 2.6 SP2 was released. The changes in the new release are:
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 – App-V 4.6 SP2 adds support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services.
- Support for Coexistence with App-V 5.0 Client – App-V 4.6 SP2 provides support for coexistence with the App-V 5.0 client.
- Customer Feedback and Hotfix Rollup – App-V 4.6 SP2 also includes a rollup up of fixes to address issues found since the Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 SP1 release.
The service pack can be download from here.
There is a new version 14.02.0247.005 of Exchange 2010 MP. This MP is actually Service Pack 2 Update and includes many fixes intended to increase the scalability and address customer reported issues:
- Resolved ObjectNotFoundExceptions in correlation engine The SP1 version of the Correlation Engine could encounter ObjectNotFoundExceptions on a regular basis. The number of exceptions of this type is significantly reduced in this update.
- Reduced load on RMS/MS A number of improvements were made to reduce the load of the Management Pack on the RMS/MS. The following specific changes were made:
o Reduced the number of read operations the Correlation Engine makes to the SDK to get entity and monitor states
o Improved cache handling in Correlation Engine when Management Pack updates are applied
o Increased correlation interval time from 1.5 minutes to 5 minutes
- Reduced load due to discovery The discovery interval was increased from 4 hours to 24 hours and improved handling of Domain Controller objects to decrease churn
- Improved Database Copy Health monitoring Replaced KHI: Database dismounted or service degraded with One Healthy Copy monitor to decrease load on RMS
- Improved Performance monitoring Non reporting Perf Instances are now enabled by default and some write operations were removed to decrease unnecessary writes to the database
If you want to take advantage of these improvement download the MP from here and implement it.
Remember to read the manual