Learn the best practices for persisting Runbook Data in Orchestrator
Are you beginning your journey with System Center 2012 Orchestrator? Have you built your first Runbooks and struggling to store data and recover it easily Do you wish you knew…
• What pitfalls to avoid when trying to store data gather in an Orchestrator Runbook?
• How best to store data in your Runbook Solution?
• How to optimise the performance of Orchestrator?
Kelverion System Center 2012 Orchestrator experts. We have more more than 5 years’ experience in building large, complex automation solutions using Orchestrator and Opalis and over the years have faced virtually every challenge thrown up when implementing Orchestrator. When we build an Orchestrator Solution we also implement it with a Runtime database also side to persist Runbook data.
Attend this valuable webcast Best Practices for persisting Runbook Data in Orchestrator, Thursday, November 29th at 10:00 am GMT.
1. What pitfalls to avoid when trying to store data gather in an Orchestrator Runbook?
2. Why to leverage a database alongside Orchestrator for data persistency
3. How to leverage the database to optimise the performance of your Orchestrator Solution
Kelverion released the final versions of System Center Orchestrator 2012 IP’s for their products. The supported versions are:
- BMC Bladelogic v8.1, 8.2
- BMC Remedy ARS v7.5, 7.6
- BMC Enterprise Event Manager (BEM) v7.4
- BMC Atrium CMDB v7.6.04
Demo videos can be found here: www.kelverion.com\video-demos
Orchestrator BMC IPs are licensed free of charge and can be download here: www.kelverion.com\bmc-download
Full warranty and support service available for annual fee. You can contact email@example.com to obtain permeated licenses.
Products description can be found here: www.kelverion.com\download-area