No detailed explanation is needed for these posters. Very useful way to study or explain a technology. Download them from here.
This new version add support for Windows Server 2012 Failover Clustering. Along with the released in January management pack for Hyper-V the Failover Cluster MP is one of the most waited at least to me. With these two management packs we now have full monitoring for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V clusters. This management pack still provides support for 2003. 2008 and 2008 R2 Clusters. Before importing it please read the guide first. The guide and the MP itself you can find here.
Below are some interesting sessions about Windows Server 2012. Keep in mind they are mostly overview of the capabilities of the new server version:
- Cross Forest Configuration – Exporting and importing Dynamic Access Control objects between Active Directory Forests
- Windows Server 2012 Data Deduplication
- Windows Server 2012: Improvements in Failover Clustering
- Windows Server 2012 Storage Evolved For Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2012 as the perfect foundation for your Private Cloud
- Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012: Remote Desktop Services with RemoteFX, more than a word!
Find the cause and the solution of the problem here.
John Marlin [MSFT] wrote a very useful article on how to troubleshoot when a node is removed from active Failover Cluster memberships. As Hyper-V uses Failover Cluster for clustering technologies these tips also apply to Hyper-v Clusters. Read the full article on the link below.