The final version of Infrastructure and planning guide for System Center 2012 Operations Manager is available for download. The guide will help to architect and design you SCOM 2012 infrastructure. Download is available here.
Windows Server 2012 Core Network Guide
The Windows Server 2012 Core Network Guide provides instructions for planning and deploying the core components required for a fully functioning network and a new Active Directory® domain in a new forest. Using this guide, you can deploy computers configured with the following server roles and technologies:
· The Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) server role
· The Domain Name System (DNS) server role
· The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role
· The Network Policy Server (NPS) role service of the Network Policy and Access Services server role
· The Web Server (IIS) server role
· TCP/IP connections on individual servers
This guide also serves as a foundation for companion guides that show you how to deploy additional technologies in Windows Server 2012.
Download the guide from here.
DaRT Deployment Guide released
Microsoft released Deployment guide documentation for DaRT:
This guide describes how to install DaRT and its prerequisites. It also compares the deployment methods available for DaRT to help you choose the best solutions for your environment; then it offers step-by-step instructions for each method. The methods discussed in this guide are: removable discs and USB media, manual installation to the local hard drive, and installation to the local hard drive using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. Installation to the local hard drive by using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 (MDT 2012) Delivery to PCs as a network service by using Windows Deployment Services (Windows DS).
Documentation can be downloaded from here.
UE-V and App-V Documentation is released
Microsoft released documentation for their new product UE-V and the new version of App-V:
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization Deployment Guide – This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V). It first describes the UE-V components and then shows you how to prepare for deployment and provides step-by-step instructions for deploying the UE-V Agent by using the following tools and technologies: Group Policy software installation, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, and scripted installation (e.g., command prompt).
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Documentation Resources Download Page – Here you can download all documents related to the old version of App-v 4.6 and the new one 5.0 also.
VHDX Format Specification
For those who want to go deep in Hyper-V technologies they can do it by reading VHDX Format Specifications.