The SQL MP which had new version just last month now is updated again. The previous release had some bugs which were addressed and fixed quickly:
- Fixed CPU Utilization Monitor
- Fixed SQL Server seed discovery for WoW64 environments
- Alert severity of Average Wait Time Monitor was changed to Warning, added consecutive sampling to reduce noise, threshold was changed to 250
- Alert severity of SQL Re-Compilation monitor was changed to Warning, threshold was changed to 25. The monitor was disabled by default.
- Minor fixes
Great job by the team behind the MP for fixing those bugs quickly. The new version you can find here.
Two SharePoint 2013 MPs are updated and as both have common code the fix is same for both:
- Fix report not working issue, version 15.0.4557.1000
Download SharePoint Server 2013 MP from here and SharePoint Foundation 2013 from here.
The Exchange connector for SCSM is re-released offering some unknown bug fixes. If you have some bugs with your Exchange connector you might try to update and see if your issues are fixed if they are not you are not among the lucky ones.
Microsoft Monitoring Agent 2013 is the new SCOM agent. The latest version is published here. I can guess that this is the same version that will be shipped with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager RTM which can hint us that probably the RTM version of SC 2012 R2 is finished.
Short after the announcement about RTM of Windows 8.1 the ADK is also released for download. This download will be needed as prerequisite for the SCVMM 2012 R2 RTM release that is coming on 18th of October.