A lot of time has passed since I haven’t updated my script and Microsoft once again forced me to update it. Again they’ve decided to change something on their download pages. Thank you Microsoft for changing your websites so I can advance my PowerShell skills. The script is now version 2.5 and here are the changes: Continue reading “Version 2.5 of My Script to Download All SCOM Management Packs with PowerShell”
Time flies by and Update Rollup 2 for System Center 2012 R2 is now available. Almost all components are receiving update. There are a lot of nice fixes in this update that you will want to squash. Before doing that in production make sure you test them in your dev environment. Continue reading “System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 2 and Windows Azure Pack Update 2 are Now Available”
Cameron Fuller made small but nice management pack that will alert you when your Windows Server is not activated. Unfortunately this was in 2009 and now the MP does not work with latest version – Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Continue reading “Updated MP: Windows Licensing Check”
There is a new MP out and it is Windows Server File and iSCSI Services 2012 R2. Besides the support for Windows Server 2012 R2 this management pack adds monitoring for Work Folders. You can download the MP and its guide from here.
Here is the promised Update Rollup 1 for Service Provider Foundation:
- After a request to repair or scale a virtual machine role is returned successfully, there is no corresponding job in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- A virtual machine template that uses differencing disks does not work correctly.
- You encounter a time-out issue when you run the Set-SCVirtualMachine cmdlet.
- When a tenant is creating a virtual machine under a subscription to a plan, you cannot update the plan.
- The OperatingSystem and OperatingSystemInstance properties are not populated when you perform Create and Update operations on virtual machine and VirtualHardDisk objects.