—– Updated with screenshots
HP Storage Management integration with System Center has a new name HP StoreFront Manager for Microsoft. Along with this we’’ got a new major 4.0 version. The major highlight of this release is greater resource management and provisioning capabilities for 3PAR StoreServ systems in Microsoft System Center based environments. The performance and optimized the resource utilization on PowerShell based discovery and monitoring of HP Storage systems in SCOM especially on 3PAR arrays was also improved. Here are the changes for both components in this product:
- Provisioning (CPGs, Volumes) and Virtualization (VMs) infrastructure monitoring for HP 3PAR. Extending the System infrastructure monitoring for HP 3PAR. New topology view:
- User configurable dashboards for health and capacity monitoring for HP 3PAR Storage. New Capacity Dashboard:
- Support for health monitoring of HP 3PAR StoreServ File Controllers. New Health and Alert Dashboard:
- High Availability support for HP Storage UI Add-in
- Support for VMware ESX / ESXi to monitor configuration and infrastructure details
Make sure you check the full notes in the provided links before implementing.
If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments.
You can download the product from here.