HP Storage Management Pack has bumped to version 3.1. In this version we have the following new features:
- Support for System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2
- Support for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 and 2012 SP1 is still available
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Operating System
- Silently install HP Storage Management Pack for System Center and HP Storage WEBES Listener for System Center.
- Support for HP StoreVirtual Storage and VSA with LHN OS 11.0
- Support for HP MSA 2040
- PowerShell Cmdlets for HP Storage Management Pack to configure and view alerts and topological view information.
It is good that support for the R2 wave is introduced so soon after the last month release and more devices are added in the MP for monitoring, but the last feature seems the cherry on top. Some PowerShell cmdlets are available for the MP which give more flexibility and enable some automation scenario. This MP is getting better with every release.
Try the new MP by downloading it here. If you have some feedback for the MP just leave in the comments section.