Microsoft released another new MP as they promised. You can grab the new Windows Server DHCP 2012 MP from here. This MP introduces the following new features:
- All workflows are implemented using PowerShell to improve overall functionality for this Management Pack.
- Failover Relationships are now a supported configuration that is being discovered and monitored by the new 2012 Management Pack.
- Discovery and Monitoring of a DHCP Cluster installation.
- Scopes, super scopes utilization is being monitored based on events that provide 80% and 100% usage.
- Utilization of scopes based on policies, client packet drop and residual IP addresses range monitoring.
The MP has very good documentation so read it before importing.