The 7th Cumulative Update for SCOM 2007 R2 was released. It is still unclear what fixes will propose this update as the knowledge base article which suppose to be here is still not uploaded. What is certain that this update fixes a security vulnerability: MS13-003: Vulnerabilities in System Center Operations Manager could allow elevation of privilege. The update itself you can download from here. I will keep monitoring if the knowledge base article is uploaded.
Knowledge article was uploaded and here are the fixes provided in this update:
Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following issues:
- Console performs poorly when User Roles are used to scope object access.
- Availability data is not shown for the current day when daily aggregation is used.
- Behavior is inconsistent between some views on web console and console.
- Log files do not roll over when the Unicode log file is monitored.
- Several security issues are fixed.
Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following cross-platform issues:
- Logical disk performance statistics are not collected for some volume types on Solaris computers.
- Some Network Adapters on HP-UX computers may not be discovered.
- Network adapter performance statistics are not collected for HP-UX network adapters.
- The Solaris 8 and 9 agent may not restart after an ungraceful shutdown.