Taken directly from dell.com:
Dell Server Deployment pack configures your server’s Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC), integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC), RAID, and BIOS using INI files and Command Line Interface (CLI) options. You can also configure RAID using the Array Builder Wizard. It also creates a Dell specific boot image that will be used in the operating system deployment.
New features in 2.0:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Support for PowerEdge™ 12th generation servers
- Support for Dell Deployment Tool Kit (DTK) v3.5 to v4.0
- Task sequence optimized in Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 and later
- Support to extract Dell driver packages directly from ISO images stored locally or on the network